Terms and Conditions
1. By booking or dropping off your device electronically or in any of our offices, you accept the Terms & Conditions.
2. Devices are booked in at the client's risk. Pc Tablets is not liable for any data loss or damage sustained during hardware or software repairs. Your device may be restored or formatted to complete repair. Please back up your data beforehand.
3. Replaced parts have a lifetime warranty, excluding any damage caused by negligence (e.g. dropped), water damage, services, any battery replacements or mac repairs. Warranty is not transferrable to new owners.
4. Quotes (excluding Macs) are valid for 7 days and subject to a R120.00 consultation fee if not accepted. Repairs quoted under R500.00 will continue without client confirmation, unless otherwise specified.
5. Water Damage on Devices will be subject to a R199 diagnostic fee, irrelevant of ability to fix or not. This fee is waived if repair is successful.
6. On water damaged devices only parts replaced as per invoice are guaranteed for 3 months.
7. Mac Repairs / Quotes / Assessments are subject to a Consultation fee charged at the hourly rate of R450/hr.
8. Only legal Software will be installed or supported. 3rd Party software installation must be accompanied by valid registration keys.
9. Apple repair parts are subject to a non-refundable 50% deposit when ordering.
10. You may receive quotes, invoices and infrequent notifications of new products and services via email.
11. If Pc Tablets opens your device you will lose the remainder of your Brand Holder guarantee. You will however receive the relevant Pc Tablets warranty in it's place.
12. Devices not collected within 31 days of notification may be sold to defray repair costs without you being notified.
13. All logic board repairs repair an upfront payment before we proceed with repair. If repair is not successful a 100% refund is paid back to client within 3 days. These usually take anything from 3 to 21 working days is the period required. The client cannot cancel the repair at anytime within the 21 days period. They will also be no refunds made to boards fixed within this period.
14. By receiving an invoice or quotation please be aware it is well possible to find other parts or components that need fixing or replacing which may increase the original amount quoted or invoiced, this is due to the fact that other parts or components can only be diagnosed after the working of other parts or components. So they is no final invoice or quote.